Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cutting Expenses

It certainly isn't cheap getting haircuts for boys these days!  You're looking at between $15-$20 per kid for a decent cut which can really add up over time.  I'm thankful that Keith is a willing barber and he's really good at it too!  He cuts his own hair as well which saves us even more as he likes his hair very short and cuts it every 3 weeks or so.I figure we save around $500 a year. 
 No, this does not include the 'queen' of the family.  I still get my hair professionally cut and highlighted several times a year.  It all evens out!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Like. Oops! This isn't facebook.

Terry said...

He was sooo handsome at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Gary always cuts his own hair too. Sometimes I wish I could cut my own.

Trace said...

It is expensive isn't it!! My hairdresser charges $50 just to trim and tidy my hair and $25 for Dylan. But unfortunately it took me 8 years and many bad haircuts to find one I like, so I pay. I shudder to think if Dylan tried to do his own... or worse, if I had a go at it! haha