Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Track and Field

If you were to look for Nathan at MEI, I'd suggest the Tech Ed lab doing robotics or participating in the racing club or even in the library helping Mrs. Harris shelve books.  You just would not find him doing sports....team sports specifically.  BUT....when it comes to sports such as Track and Field or Tennis he's quite keen. 
He recently was at a T & F meet and overall MEI won the entire thing!  He was proud to be a part of that.  His events were hurdles, long jump and triple jump.  I wasn't able to attend due to work but kind friends took pictures for me.


 Now this is one fantastic group of kids!
My handsome young man.

3 comments:

sultana said...

Also my handsome young man.

AF said...

That's cool. I'm glad he likes it.

Jenn said...

Wow, he's getting so big! And yes, he's very handsome!