Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blooming!


 Well, spring has sprung around these parts.  My time for blogging or even taking pictures so I can blog is rare.  You'll just have to take what you can get.  My mom has been like a busy worker bee in my garden.  This has been a wonderful gift as I just don't have much spare time to be planting this spring.  We shopped together for the plants and she did all the hard work.  Mom...if you read this, I truly thank you!



My front yard looks spectacular (if I do say so myself) with all the blooming shrubbery.  All the Scotts turf builder this spring has made our lawn a very deep green.  I hope the people who live across the street enjoy the view! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I. Am. Jealous.
Can your mom come and plant flowers at my house?

QuiltNut Creations said...

your yard/gardens look great. if we could just get rid of the evil buttercups, I would be happy lol.