Wednesday, September 05, 2012

2012 Edition: First Day of School

Chad was so anxious/nervous/excited for middle school he was up pretty and was ready to go long before the rest of us!  I'm happy to report that he's super happy with how everything is going so far.  He's got a great teacher and even though his buddies are not in his class (no, I don't 'rig' things even though I work in the office) he's gonna be alright!
 
 Nathan was calm, cool and collected for his first day of high school.  Not much phases this kid!  He's a rock.  After a lengthy interrogation from me I found out that he too, had a great day and is very happy with his new school.
 And even though Liam doesn't begin preschool until this week Friday, he had to have his photo taken as well!  He is really excited for Friday and wants to go 'by myself' even though it's a parent/child time on the first day.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Varying degrees of all grown up as time marches on.

Anonymous said...

Such handsome young men you have there! Glad to hear that they're all happy with how school is shaping up this year.