Monday, September 10, 2012

Love Thy Neighborhood!

Boy, oh boy do I love the street we live on.  We experienced our first ever block party yesterday.  There is really no better way to connect with people than over food.  It's one thing to wave at your neighbors in passing but to really chat with them and have a laugh bonds you in a different way.  I know now that I will be more quick to pop across the street for a chat. 
Ever thought of organzing a street BBQ in your neighborhood?  I highly recommend!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Did Keith arrange for a permit to block the traffic?

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! If I lived in a real neighborhood I would probably organize something like that.

Heather said...

And did you have any laughs out there?

White Girl said...

Fun! I love seeing people connecting like that! It's what life is all about.

Kori's House said...

Looks like the perfect afternoon!