Friday, September 07, 2012

And Off He Goes

We made it to preschool!  Ever since we registered back in January we have been pumping Liam up for this big event.  The day finally arrived and we were all super excited!  First day was with a parent and since I was working, Keith got the privilege of going along.  Keith told me afterwards that Liam had the death grip on his finger most of the hour he was there.  It seems he had a fine time and he came to the middle school office to visit me after his session.  Next week he goes solo...what a brave boy!
 




4 comments:

villagegirl said...

Ah yes, those tables look familiar! He will have SO much fun he'll never want to leave. I actually enjoyed drop off and pick up so I could chat with the teachers. I'm not sure there are better preschool teachers in the entire world. Have fun Liam!

QuiltNut Creations said...

I love the picture of him with his backpack; just too cute!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up with his backpack!

Kori's House said...

Love it... looks like he's ready!!!