Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Feel the Love!


I want to thank each and everyone of you who left a comment on my blog to wish me a Happy Birthday. All my blogger friends, 'real life' friends and family are the best!!! There aren't quite 34 comments yet but the day is not over! Only eight more to go....where are you Mom & Dad?! It's been a great day and I'd have to say being 34 is pretty good so far. I know that Keith loves it that I pave the way in the age department and enjoys being with his 'older woman' :) My little family is the best part of being on this planet!
We had plans for a fun family day out but Nathan came down with a fever yesterday and is still not himself. We will still go out for dinner tonight with Kori and Roger though to stuff ourselves silly. I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family picture.

Anonymous said...

Fab picture of you all! Have a great evening and enjoy your dinner out!

Colleen said...

Truly a beautiful picture!

villagegirl said...

You always get great pics of the 4 of you! Gorgeous family as always. :)

Jennie said...

Love the family picture. Your boys are all very handsome!

Rachel said...

Thanks guys...just a little impromtu photo session we had.