Wednesday, February 28, 2007

No Thank You

I like snow. I like snow in December. I love snow in January. I do not like snow on Feb 28th. In my mind it is spring. My crocuses are up and the trees are budding. I spent a good portion of the afternoon yesterday in my garden...in sunshine! This was not supposed to happen!
Work was crazy today and I am looking forward to two days off. It's nearing the end of RRSP season and all those procrastinators are calling and demanding service right NOW. Ugh.
Here's hoping for a cheery post next time!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hear you! Driving home in whiteout conditions was *not* fun. And my husband works outside, so he's not pleased in the least.

I was just starting my shopping list for the nursery so I can start playing in my yard!

Anonymous said...

I must say that your yard looks mighty fine under it all. It never lasts this time of year , unless of course we are entering another ice age. Thats what they taught me when I went to school. 1957-1969.

Keri's Collage... said...

Yes please! Bring me more :)

Kori's House said...

I like the snowflakes better than the rain, but I am ready for some nice long walks in the warm sunshine!

Colleen said...

I hear ya, girl. I'm feeling it. Hang in there! And kiss a snowy shivering crocus for me. "x, little crocie!"

poof said...

Ya, like, it's a blizzard up here.

villagegirl said...

This is crazy. But I do recall having a very snowy spring break or 2 not too long ago.
I agree Kori, I like flakes better than rain but sunshine is definitely in order!

Anonymous said...

Got caught in a white out up on Cherry street in Mission yesterday so I feel your pain. Weird snow! It was dry and like mini styrofoam chips.

Canadian Kristin said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I especially love when it's falling in the evening and we're all tucked safe at home, snuggled on the couch....and when the roads are clear by morning! ;-)

Passionate Eater said...

Wow, the photo still looks gorgeous, but I can say that because I am admiring it in sunny California. I hope it warms up soon!