Thursday, February 08, 2007

Q&A

Shall we play a little Q&A? Since my life is pretty much an open book maybe none of this is very enlightening.

1. Are Your Parents Married or Divorced?

They have been married 36 years. They seem happy :)

2. Are You a Vegetarian?

I do enjoy meat. I can do without and am not the type to need it every day but I don't believe that I would want to give it up completely.

3. Do You Believe in Heaven?

God says there is a heaven so yes I believe it. And while we're on that topic I find the idea of eternity to be very fascinating!

4. Have You Ever Come Close to Dying?

I don't think so...if I have there is a mental block...no recollection.

5. What Jewellery Do You Wear 24/7?

My diamond earrings. My wedding rings must come off for night. I only sleep with them on if we are away from home.

6. Favorite Time of Day?

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

7. Do You Eat the Stems of Broccoli?

Yes, I do like broccoli a lot.

8. Do You Wear Make-Up?

Of course! Do you know how much make up it takes to have that 'natural' look?! I feel like I wear more and more as I get older. More is needed to disguise the aging process I suppose.

9. Ever Have Plastic Surgery?

Do I look rich?

10. If You Had Plastic Surgery, what would you do?

I would only have plastic surgery with a guarantee of no complications. Since that is not possible I would not have it. BUT in my dreams a nose job and tummy tuck would be lovely.

11. What Do You Wear to Bed?

Whatever is clean and in my 'go to bed clothes' drawer.

12. Have You Ever Done Anything Illegal?

Oh boy...this is incriminating. I guess trying to outrun the cops when they are chasing you is probably illegal. Yes....guilty of that.

13. Can You Roll Your Tongue?

This is probably my only talent.

14. Do You Tweeze Your Eyebrows?

Yes, to keep small children from being frightened of me.

15. What Kind of Sneakers?

Well, I've tried many many brands and have decided that it's mostly about comfort and price.

16. Do You Believe in Abortions?

Yes, they exist if that is the question and I do believe that they are a very tragic choice.

17. What is Your Hair Color?

Truly mousy brown.

18. Future Child's Name?

Why tempt fate? There are to be no more babies from this womb.

19. Do You Snore?

Not at all. I sleep very quietly.....sssshhhhhh.....

20. If You Could Go Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?

Europe

21. Do You Sleep With Stuffed Animals?

No, unless Keith counts?

22. If You Won The Lottery, What Would You Do First?

Hand in my notice at work.

23. Gold or Silver?

Either....but I'm not really a jewellery person.

24. Hamburger or Hot Dog?

Hamburger with all the fixings please!

25. Only Eat One Food for the Rest of Your Life...What would It Be?

Popcorn of course!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative. I like your answers. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Confession time. I learned something. Your answers are clever and quite funny. A genetic trait passed down perhaps? And what's this about your mother and I "seem to be happy". Interesting observation.

Canadian Kristin said...

Good answers, Rachel! I did learn some new things about you.....running from cops, I'm shocked!!!!

Jennie said...

Rachel, you are funny! And running from cops?? Perhaps that tale could be a separate blog post in itself one day?!

Colleen said...

I chuckled throughout and I second Jennie's query ... exactly why were you trying to outrun the cops?

Anonymous said...

Rachel, your nose is beautiful!
Gaye