Tuesday, September 25, 2007

13 years ago....

The last post was a bit bare and Blogger won't let me add pictures to it. Last year I had posted photos of the wedding and this time it's honeymoon pictures. It's unbelievable to look back and see that we were mere children. I mean....we went to Disneyland! KIDS! I like to call this particular phase 'blissful ignorance'. I wonder if we would have still gotten married if we knew the pain, heartache, blood, sweat and tears that were required to keep a marriage intact. I think we still would have! In my opinion, staying married for any length of time is truly miraculous :)



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

villagegirl said...

I love it! Yes, you did look like children. :)
Shel and I were just discussing this last night. It is a wonder in this day and age to stay married for any amount of time. Like you said it takes blood, sweat, and tears. God helps out too. :) You are leaving an amazing legacy for your kids.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how young you guys are in those pictures! You don't even look old enough to be married.

Keri's Collage... said...

WOW! You really were just kids! ANother child bride...tsk tsk

Kori's House said...

I honestly don't believe that's Keith!!
Jst babes I tell ya!
Glad you have made it 13 years... and we wish you many more :)

Theresa said...

You look like I remember you from high school! hehehe, we went to Disney for our honeymoon too!
Again, huge congrats!!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Rachel, you look even better now than then! Keith, it hardly looks like you!

QuiltNut Creations said...

we went to Disney for our honeymoon too. great pictures

Lovella ♥ said...

Congratulations on making your marriage a reason to celebrate.

You are right it is rare and you should give each other a hug for all the effort.