Thursday, September 27, 2007

Clearing up the Debt

My dad and brother painted our bedroom, ensuite and kitchen this summer. Actually the kitchen got done twice because I didn't like the first color! Thankfully they are happy to take payment in the form of dinner. Tonight's menu was Honey Glazed Salmon, orzo, broccoli and spinach salad. It was quite delicious if I do say so myself :)

The dessert was Caramel Apple Cheesecake
My parents were quite eager to watch Survivor afterwards. I am the one that got them hooked years ago so how could I say no! There they all are squished together for coziness.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Yummy looking dinner :)
Did the boys like the naked mud wrestling :) heehee

Terry said...

That was a most amazing meal, delicious beyond description and a most fair trade for a few hours of painting.
As for the naked mud wrestling, it would have been better if I had cleaned my glasses because there were fuzzy spots in the most interesting places.

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to sample your cooking some day. Everything you make always looks so delicious!

Sinead said...

Dinner and especially dessert look great! Looks like a good night was had by all. Once again, it was so nice to chat yesterday...Ceara and I were so pleased to get you at home! Enjoy your weekend and chat soon xo

villagegirl said...

That looks spectacular! Yummy!
I'm hooked on survivor myself. Your dad is too funny. :)

auntie h said...

i enjoyed catching up on your blog news.....the dinner really did look yummy....

Karis said...

That salad is my favorite!!!!!!! yummeee

QuiltNut Creations said...

dinner looks very yummy and everyone looks so cozy on the couch together