Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lentil Soup

We are having the perfect weather for warm and satisfying meals. I have never been super keen about soup but lately it has been something I have been craving. My friend made me this soup a few years ago when I had visited her for lunch. I was leary at the time but after one bite I decided that maybe one day in the future I could become a soup-lover. Fast forward two years later and I finally made the recipe! It was delicious. Keith and the boys loved it too! It will be given a place in my cooking rotation. If anyone would like the recipe, please email me!

3 comments:

Kyle and Lynnette said...

ummm, that looks yummy! i would love to have a copy of that recipe if you dont mind!

Keri's Collage... said...

I would love a copy too! My famiily LOVES soup and I could use a new tried and true recipe!

villagegirl said...

Oh yes, send me a copy please! I've never been a huge soup fan but I enjoy it more and more and it is soup season. :)