Saturday, September 22, 2007

This and That

I feel that I should update my blog even though nothing significant or interesting has occured since my last post! I don't want anyone to have given me up for being addicted to Scrabble on Facebook or anything!
The photo below was taken last night before Kori and I headed to the city for a night out. We met up with around 15 gals from highschool to catch up, eat and laugh. We had great time and it seemed to me we all pretty much look the same if not better!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice picture. Are you gals wearing matching jackets?

Lovella ♥ said...

That is a great picture. I hope you had a great time. Evenings with girls from yesteryear . .. .if you haven't kept in touch it sure is nice to go with someone you know.

Rachel said...

No Sonya, those are not matching jackets but we DO have matching ones. Surprise Surprise! We just happen to have the same excellent taste in clothes :)

villagegirl said...

That is truly a great picture of you. although I don't know that I've seen any that aren't nice. :)
It was lovely seeing you girls as always and it was great fun catching up with some of the others!

Colleen said...

Hotties.

Murray and Tracy said...

Great picture of the two of you.

Kori's House said...

look it these folks Rach... they are all so sweet :)

It was nice to catch up and see everyone. Too bad I am getting so old that I couldn't hear everyone's conversations :)

Jenn said...

Where do you two cuties shop?

cayman77 said...

Rachel, you always look most like a beauty. Whats your secret???!!!