Saturday, March 01, 2008

Whistler

Today was ski day for Nate's school. My friend and I tagged along and hit the slopes as well. We had a great time. It helped we had skiied here last year....we knew exactly where the best powder was. I even have hope that I won't be too sore tomorrow. I think the squats we did all of Dec and Jan really helped (Feb was a bit of a write-off in the exercise department!). The most painful part of today? Getting up at 4:20 am to get to the bus on time. Simply awful!!!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kori's House said...

Looks like you had a fantastic day in the weather department! What a great day and good memories for Nathan!!
Glad all those squats paid off!

Keri's Collage... said...

Looks like fun! I sure miss our many high school ski trips!

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh I do wish I had put a little more effort and courage into learning to ski properly. I can see where it would be a ton of fun if done right.
Oh and good for you to be doing those squats.

villagegirl said...

Looks like a great day for it! One day I'll head back up the slopes. I guess I'd better get on the squats before then though. You must have done something right if you weren't too sore. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I can't believe how early you had to get up though. Yikes!

QuiltNut Creations said...

looks like lots of fun!

with getting up at that early, it was almost not worth going to bed the night before lol! hope you weren't too sore today

cayman77 said...

Fun! Bran went on Friday to Whistler snowboarding with hos school- it was a blast!!!!