Monday, March 31, 2008

Slowly But Surely


Why does it seem like spring is taking forever to arrive this year? I know that technically it's spring but with the recent snow flurries and cold temperatures it's quite hard to believe. My flowers are trying hard to grow but they are definitely late this year. My neighbor is mowing his lawn as I type and it sounds so summery!
Things are well with us. One thing that is growing fast is my waistline. In the past few days my clothes have become decidely uncomfortable. Specifically my beloved jeans. I guess I'll have to face reality and enter a maternity store! Egads.
I want to thank you for all your input on the vaccination issue. It's a HOT topic for sure! Wow....I did ever receive some passionate views on both sides of the issue. Doesn't make our decision a very easy or clear one. At this point we are leaning towards a delayed vaccination schedule. So we will vaccinate but when the child is older. Kind of the best of both worlds. I still have some books on hold at the library on this topic so we could swing either way yet!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the delayed spring. Dang groundhogs! Furry liars, every one of them. I'm very impatiently waiting until it's warm enough to start planting flowers.

Shawna said...

I can't wait to start planting my flowers too!!

I too feel the pain of the ever growing waist --- Hope the transition is smooth...I bet you'll find that maternity clothes are so much better than before!

Have fun shopping!

FYI :: Ross & TJ Max in the US of A has a great Maternity section as well as Target

Kerry said...

I love the pregnancy counter....so cute.

Canadian Kristin said...

A growing waistline....a growing baby.....soooooooooooo amazing!!!!