Saturday, December 19, 2009

Crazy Fun

Yesterday work was nuts! Completely fun but exhausting. This two week break is much needed and I cannot wait to focus solely on my family for a few weeks.

The principal and VP dressed as Santa. We had Elf Olympics and Santa was the target for 'snowballs'. AKA wadded up wet paper towels!


Marci helping Santa look just right!

Marci testing out the limbo station. This was set up just outside the office and we had to listen to 'Feliz Davidad' for about two hours straight as the teams each took their turn. I will never be the same.


And what do you think about these beauts? I was FORCED to wear this hideous sweater. I ended up making and wearing a label that read 'Marci's Sweater' since I didn't want people to think that I owned such a travesty! I thought the flashing earrings were cool though and most of the students though so too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! But those sweaters. Well, they're something!

Kerry said...

Looks like fun! The sweater may be hideous but you look beautiful...as always. :)

Terry said...

I like the slimming effect that sweater has on you. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

I think you got the nicer sweater...and love the earrings!
And you look great in anything you wear!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the earrings too; where did you get them?

looks like a very fun way to kick off Christmas break

villagegirl said...

What a hoot! I want to come work with you. :)

Fiona said...

I'm with Kerry ... even though the sweater's not such a great look, you're still rockin' in!