Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pleased As Punch

I was a proud mama this weekend. Chad did a fantastic job being 'lead' shepherd in the Kids Town Choir production this weekend at church. All the kids did great actually and I just loved watching them....at ALL three services. And the sermon....wow....what a sermon! I'm so thankful for our pastor.

And Nate had a big part today as well since he was chosen to light the Advent candles in the service today. He did an excellent job!
On top of that Nathan brought home a most impressive report card on Friday as well. It looks like middle school agrees with him as it was full of As and Bs.

5 comments:

villagegirl said...

I didn't see Nathan lighting the candles!! I guess that's what happens when everyone is standing.
Chad did great! One of the cutest shepherd's I've ever seen. :)

Terry said...

In that photo he looks like a highly refined shepherd from Eagle Mountain. :)
Yes, he did great.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little shepherd boy you have!

Murray and Tracy said...

Way to go Nathan and Chad. I am so very proud of you both.
See you later tonight. :)

Fiona said...

So cute!