Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

If you've been reading my blog long enough you'll know well enough by now that we spend Christmas Eve with my family. Our tradition is to attend church, have dinner together and then get to the main event!


The kids were pleased with their gifts. Actually they are really easy to please! I was happy too, with my new stainless steel colander, wok, movie, cookbook, hand held blender and some cash!

My mom LOVED her new monogrammed apron. I ordered this gift on Dec 1st and was a bit stressed when it took almost all month to arrive. It finally came on Dec 23rd...phew!
Liam was a treasure to watch this year. Last year he was just 3 months old but this year as a 15 month old he was so much fun. He totally got into the whole idea of gifts and loved opening them. He was so well behaved too!


Keith and I happy as clams and stuffed as pigs after my mom's amazing supper.


My brother and his nephews. They just think he's the best thing since sliced bread. He spends so much quality time with them and in return they adore him.
It was a wonderful evening. We went home around midnight so we could make sure Santa got to our house too!

5 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the apron!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas Eve!

Fiona said...

GREAT picture of you two. LOVE the hair. Did you use a big ol' curling iron?

Kori's House said...

Love your hair like that!!

Did your Mom do a big dinner Christmas Eve & Christmas day?

Love the pictures of the boys! Christmas Eve is the best :)

Kori's House said...

What movie did you get?