Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Missing It

While we're on the subject of grumpy children I couldn't resist posting this picture of my moody tween. Nate occasionally puts up a fuss when we tell him it's time for a walk. We walk after dinner most nights if it's not raining. The kids are generally good natured about it but there are days when they'd much rather stay home and play. This was one of those times!
Liam on the other hand likes walks in the stroller. What's not to like anyhow? He's as snug as a bug! It's been raining like crazy lately so our walks have been very sporadic. I think we're in for a dry spell now so it's time to get back at it!

6 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Hadn't been to read your blog in a while! Good to see how the boys have grown! The marriage conference sounds like a good mix of sessions and down time...and you got snow! So fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that Nate let you take his picture. My kids won't let me near them with a camera when they're in a bad mood.

Kerry said...

I ordered the same camouflage jackets for my boys...from the Old Navy website. They were on sale for a great price. :)

villagegirl said...

Oh my, that is one sad boy!!
At least it wasn't all three bawling.
I'm quite glad for the dryness myself.

Jenn said...

Aaaaawww, poor Nathan has such MEAN parents!! I bet you make your boys go to bed at a decent hour most nights too! Good for you guys walking like that after dinner.

Fiona said...

That's an AWESOME picture. You always need a few moody teen pics to laugh at every now and then ... I know there are some of me in my parents albums. :{ How come Keith looks tanned in this pic? Good on ya for getting out there for walks. Very smart.