Saturday, April 09, 2011

Miss Fusspot


For me, it's often the little things. Little things such as worn out and ugly looking cupboard shelves. This is an older home so it's well used and that's fine. But look just how easy it is to improve those worn out edges!











Voila! Very inexpensive edging from the local hardware store and now I can rest easy :) Some people would not even notice these things but I do. So be it!







Don't even get me started on the paint job in this house. I am a painter's daughter and the shoddy paint they used and the sloppy job they did is not sitting well with me.

FATHER!
BROTHER!
NEED HELP...STAT!

3 comments:

villagegirl said...

I totally understand! It's truly the little things that can make the difference. I'm glad you found and easy remedy.

Trace said...

I understand shoddy paint jobs... the previous owners here did not even tape the trims off when they painted last.. it drives me nuts but not something we'll be fixing for a little while.

Anonymous said...

I completely understand about the little things not being right. Or the painting not being right. These are things that frustrate me too! Hopefully everything will be just the way you like it soon.