Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our Easter

Yesterday we had our outdoor Easter egg hunt at Nana and Grandad since it was such a sunny day and rain was forecasted today. (see photos here)
Today we had our own little seek and find after church. All the boys (big ones included) still enjoy looking for their Easter treats very much and Keith has a lot of fun finding creative hiding spots.


Liam has a taste for 'chalk-it' like a good boy should!
As you can see by the paper bag improvisation, I have not unpacked all boxes. I have no idea where the baskets could possibly be! My goal will is to have them found by next spring!
Yum. Not sure how smart it is to only buy the kids things that I would like to eat too! They are always generous about sharing with ole mom and dad!
And of course, we all know that Easter is FAR more than bunnies and chocolate. Over the past three evenings, we have watched 'Jesus of Nazareth' with the boys. It prepared our minds and hearts for Easter and I'm really glad we put aside the time to do this.
And what can I say about these three handsome boys?! For whatever reason they have given us a run for our money this weekend in the behaviour department but nevertheless we love them greatly!

2 comments:

villagegirl said...

I love Liam's faces! Sooo cute!
You can probably chalk up the behavior to sugar and lack of routine. That's what I'm doing. :)
Looks like you had a great weekend.

Kerry said...

Those chocolate eggs look delicious!