Friday, April 08, 2011

A Walk Around the Neighborhood





Not sure why I can't centre my photos today. Stupid blogger and it's never-ending glitches! Anyhow...here's the front of our new abode. Starting to feel like home a little bit.











I took Liam and Nathan out for a little walk last night. Liam had already walked all the way to MEI from our place this morning (no stroller!) to visit mum so we didn't go too far.



















The slide at the local elementary school is fabulously slippery!














And the views are stunning. I just love looking at snow covered mountains. Soul therapy!














I may not have this view from my living room window anymore BUT I just have to walk a little ways down the street and there they are!

5 comments:

Trace said...

Now that's a view!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could survive without mountain views.

villagegirl said...

Gorgeous!
Did you say Liam walked from your house to school?? That is a LONG trek! What a good little man.

Rachel said...

Yes! I couldn't believe it myself but I had mistakenly took the car to work with the carseat so Keith walked over to come and get it.

QuiltNut Creations said...

congrats on the new house Rachel.