Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookies!


I impulsively picked up this magazine several weeks ago at the grocery store.  I am tired of all my holiday baking recipes and needed some inspiration.  This inspiration came to me at a price of $12.99!  I didn't notice the price until I got home and checked my receipt.  I about died BUT there are no ads in the magazine and it's stuffed full of yummy looking recipes.  So it's justifed, right?

My first try yesterday were Cinnamon Coffee Cookies.  They are great!  But must not let the kiddies eat too many as they contain chocolate covered coffee beans.  We don't want them buzzed at school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those holiday baking magazines always call to me at the grocery store but so far I've been able to resist the temptation.

Jenn said...

It would be a fun day for the teachers though if you just let them eat them one day ;)