Friday, November 04, 2011

Why It's TGIF

Friday is my favorite day of the week.  It always has been.  Being on the brink of a weekend is always a good place to be.   It's been a painful week due to a knot or something in my neck which is radiating down my back and arm.  It's not excruciating but always a nagging pain that makes me a bit grumpy.  Of course, I am hoping it'll remedy itself.  I bought new pillows for our bed hoping that perhaps that will help.  As much as I was accustomed to my old pillow it was quite flat and didn't give very much support.  Keith has been giving me massages which are painful but I do think it's helping work out the knots. 
Sadly my new computer has give the blue screen of death twice now so I have Keith calling the tech support line today to see if this is something to be concerned about.  I really don't want to have to start from scratch on a new system so I hope it's something that can be fixed easily.
Friday is usually a night when we have a movie night with the kids which we all enjoy.  There is never too much family time.  I took out a few selections from the library this week we can choose from.
Tomorrow is busy with Nate being whisked off to drama rehearsal and then Chad and Liam have their very last swimming lesson.  I am having my brother over for supper as another 'painting payment' for the great job he did on Nathan's closet shelves.  I am going to make Village Girl's seafood lasagna which looks absolutely delicious and perfect comfort food for these chilly days.
The weather has been beautiful with foggy mornings and sunny afternoons.  Keith and I have been out walking several times this week in the evenings which is so good for us.  It works out the stress of the day and gives us a chance to chat and catch up without interruptions from the kids.
Well, that's enough rambling for now.  Enjoy your weekends!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Mmmmm, that seafood lasagna sounds delish. I've had a sore neck bothering me as well for two weeks and I'm about to take my last prescription muscle relaxant :( Hope you feel better really soon.

Trace said...

I hope you are having a great weekend! Seafood lasagne - yummo! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope that kink worked it's way out. Nagging pains like that can sure suck the joy out of life.