Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh, Liam!


My dad sent me this email the other night:


Last night Liam was strumming the Ukulele. I then showed him some YouTube videos with guitar playing. I guess he got inspired because he went back to the Ukulele. He discovered the pick tucked between the tight strings at the top of the neck and discovered that he could get a better sound with the pick. I was watching him out of the corner of my eye when suddenly the pick fell into the Ukulele. He pondered that for a while and then glanced my way. I pretended that I did not see. Then he put the ukulele against the wall where it belongs and started to walk out of the room and I asked him where the pick was. As he was walking away, he turned and said over his shoulder, with a tinge of guilt in his voice, “Just forget about it”.

I laughed so hard I just about peed myself, but he did not see me laugh as he was off to to see Chad.