Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Take Me Back Tuesday

So, since I now have a proper scanner again I thought it was time to resurrect some oldies for 'Take Me Back Tuesdays'.   This shall be great fun.  For me at least.

Jillian, Shelly and I at the House of James bookstore on our way to our school Christmas banquet in 1990.  We had stopped in to see Shelly's mom who worked there so she could see us all dressed up.  Oh youth!  I was hiking up that skirt a little high, don't you think?  Oh well....I was single and available.

6 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

I forgot about the Christmas Banquet days! The stress of finding a dress..making sure everyone else was going stag...getting the hair teased and sprayed...STRESS!!
You all look beautiful :)

Jenn said...

Cute! I really don't think that Shelly has changed a bit!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Gettin' all sexy at The House Of James. It seems so wrong, but you all look gorgeous.

villagegirl said...

Oh that is a hoot! That was one of my favourite dresees. I kept mine for quite a while! hee hee
Don't we look smashing!

White Girl said...

Did you at least pick up a devotional on your way out? So that you could repent for your SCANDO ways? lol

Colleen said...

Hot diggety! Gorgeous girls!