Saturday, December 17, 2011

Well Done!

Nathan wasn't sure what to expect in regards to schoolwork with starting a new school for 8th grade.  Would it be easier?  Would it be harder?  He was up for the challenge and we did emphasize to him that we would be expecting excellent effort as a part of his priveledge of attending a private school.
Nathan exceeded my expectations today with his report card and certificates.  He had his best report card ever and achieved 'high honours' as well!  My buttons are bursting.
I admit I wasn't quite sure what to expect  as we had a few bumps in the road this fall with assignments not being handed in on time.  Also, my boy almost never has homework which had me a mite concerned as well.  Well, not to fear.....he pulled through!
Congratulations, Nathan....well done!

PS.
Due to job action in the public district, Chad will not get a report card this term.  He is rather sad but his teacher was kind enough to send home a progress report that assures us that he's doing rather well.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Awesome! Way to go Nathan.

Trace said...

Woohoo! Well done Nathan! :)