Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dual Personality

If you are lucky enough to meet our sweet Liam in person you will probably not get a smile. Liam doesn't hand out smiles to just anyone. He's a fairly serious observer and really takes in his environment. Quiet and thinking. That is Liam....out of the house.

At home, Liam is a LOUD boy. He coos, talks, spits, blows raspberries, squeals and SCREAMS! Not the crying sort of screaming but the 'I am going to scream because God gave me lungs' kind of screaming. It's cute for a while but after entire afternoons of it we all want to run away. Today was a screaming day. I had to record some noise because no one really believes he has it in him!

6 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

That is one of my FAVOURITE baby sounds!!!

Keri's Collage... said...

I'm sure the general public is thrilled that he saves his happy sounds for when he is at home :)
He's a cutie no matter what volume he's at!

villagegirl said...

I was going to say the same thing as Keri - at least it's not the other way around!
I'm sorry for your eardrums though. :)

Kerry said...

He is SO cute and adorable. Those are the best kinds of screams aren't they? The crying screams are the ones that are the hardest to deal with.

Anonymous said...

21 seconds of screaming is very cute, but I could see where a whole afternoon's worth would get on one's nerves. What I really loved was how his little legs were just a-going!

Dickie Chick said...

Oh Rachel! I can so relate! The screaming - ah yes! I'm sure I have lost a tremendous abmound of my hearing because of Nolan's screaming. It's interesting how their little personalities are sooo evident at such an early age. ;-)