Friday, May 22, 2009

Pretty

I love to look out of my kitchen window now that there is something pretty to look at. The lush spring growth is such a welcome change. My garden has been quite neglected due to my time being taken up with Liam but my mom has been faithful in coming over to at least do the minimal maintenance to keep up appearances. I really appreciate it!
My mom and I planted our own hanging baskets this year. They seem to be doing really well! Definitely not as full as the nurseries pre-made ones but we're learning.


Not sure why but pansies are one of my favorite annuals! They bloom all summer and are so pretty.

5 comments:

Ali said...

What a beautiful yard you guys have!

villagegirl said...

Gorgeous! I love pansies too. I don't thing there's ever been a year when I haven't planted them. They're so happy and cheery.

Keri's Collage... said...

Your yard always looks beautiful! I am jealous of all of your flowers :)
Don't worry about the hanging baskets, they will fill in before you know it!

Anonymous said...

I love your yard. So beautiful. I plant pansies every year too. It wouldn't seem right not to.

Anneliese said...

Such a great mother daughter thing to do! Those nursery baskets will be done by July, while yours will be in full swing!