Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mighty Proud

I was worried for nothing. This happens all the time.
Nathan was absolutely amazing in his role of 'Nehemiah'! I think he got bit by the acting bug because after he was finished his third and final performance he told me he wanted to do that everyday! Keith and I had no idea he had this hidden talent and were just so pleased to see him up there on stage. I wanted to stand up afterwards and tell everyone in earshot...that's my boy!
Chad also did a great job in choir. You can definitely be entertained by watching him. Yawns, fidgeting, poking his neighbor and a bit of singing are what you get by our little wiggle worm. He has a love/hate relationship with choir.

Way to go boys.....we love you!

6 comments:

Terry said...

We were there Saturday night and again on Sunday morning where we watched what we could on the big screen in Centre Court and I must admit that I was telling everyone around me that Nehemiah was my grandson. He looks very good on the big screen! We are very proud of him and you are right about Chad. Was there anyone else on stage besides my grandsons? I do not recall. Haha

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were brave enough to watch. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

They both did wonderful!
Nathan is a natural!

Kori's House said...

I am so glad you invited us! Both boys did fantastic!!!

Anneliese said...

Rachel - He DID do a great job! We are still quite new there and I had not realized that we would be seeing this performance. When they said something about Nehemiah, I started thinking, Now where have I heard this? I was so glad to know, because he was the only boy I actually knew where he belonged . . . it's alwsys more fun that way. What a great story too!

Fiona said...

way to go, nathan! that's so cool, rachel. maybe he'll be trying out for school plays and end up in the movies! then i can say, "i knew his mom when..." oh, a friend can dream, can't she? haha! i would've loved if you would've stood up and said, "that's my son!" how cute would that have been. :)