Sunday, May 24, 2009

What All Babies Do

The Tupperware cupboard. All babies learn there is one cupboard in kitchens that is not off limits to them! What fun can be had with plastic!

Liam seemed a little bored with his baby toys the other day so I figured it was time to introduce 'the cupboard'. He knew what to do right away and was very happy for quite some time while I made supper. The happiness came to an end when he discovered my old cheese grater at the back and picked himself on the sharp metal. Ooops! Bad mummy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, he looks so cuddly! :) What a sweetiepie.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I just never get tired of looking at pictures of him.

Fiona said...

i have a picture of me with ALL the tupperware in the house laying around me on the kitchen floor when i was maybe just a little older than liam. funny that all kids do that.