Thursday, May 07, 2009

Moving On

Liam has moved out of his baby bathtub to the 'big' tub now. He really didn't seem to mind the change. As long as you give him some sort of bath toy to gnaw he's pretty happy.


He's been an imp lately with his sleeping habits. We were pleased to finally have him sleeping through the night but now his latest trick is to wake up around 5:00 am which sucks! We tuck him back in and give him his soother but he wants none of that. He wants to be UP! I'm trying really hard not to toss him from the window. Having babies is for the young...I'm too old to handle sleep deprivation. I think someone is going to get hurt!

7 comments:

Anneliese said...

I once made a comment to Kristal about her baby sleeping habbits and that if she hadn't been so cute I would have thrown her out the window. That statement kind of stuck as it sounded so bad, and I think even her hubby didn't understand until now that they have kids.

onewomanstreasures said...

ohhhh, I remember well the thoughts of "tossing baby out the window"! I wish for you that this phase passes quickly for you!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it's just a short phase he's going through.

Stephanie said...

Oh, but Rachel, he is SOOOO cute!

villagegirl said...

That is nasty business this being up early. I am sorry, and I do hope it passed quickly! Like NOW!

Jenn said...

I agree! I almost tossed my puppy out the window when he was making me sleep deprived ;)

Theresa said...

When Jack was 13 months old and I still hadn't slept through the night, I ended up sleep walking (on the way to get a bottle, in the middle of the night) and falling down the stairs. Sleep deprivation is bad.