Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Almost Sisters

First day of grade 8, MEI, 1986 I met Keri and Kori. That was a long time ago and we've been through so much! Ups and downs and everything in between. We seem to 'get' each other and after Keith they are the first I go running to with my joys and sorrows. Good, true and loyal friends are they. I am so glad they are a part of my life....a BIG part!

These photos were taken in my room when we were all about 15 years old. Just hanging out...probably just finishing playing with my hot pink curling iron and hair crimper and making a few prank calls!


4 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

The good ol' days! We sure have seen it all!
Weddings..babies..joys and sorrows.
Looking forward to enjoying retirement together ;) haha

villagegirl said...

Love it!
It's good to have good friends like these!

Kerry said...

Great pictures...and what a blessing to have such good friends. :)

Anneliese said...

Oh, doesn't every generation have these kind of memories? Playing with mascara, going to the corner store getting potato chips, talking about boys. ..