Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not Zoom Zoom, But Vroom Vroom!

My parents pulled up last night in this sweet ride. No, it's not my father's mid-life crisis purchase! First of all I think he's past mid-life and secondly it's his friend's car. He is going to be taking it on a road trip to the prairies for a family gathering. He just couldn't resist showing it off!
We all got a ride around the neighborhood. He decided to show me how quickly it could accelerate. Thanks Dad for the scare!
Liam was not to be excluded. Fortunately he was content to just have a sit-down and push/pull all the knobs and buttons. Boys and their toys...'nuff said!


3 comments:

Kerry said...

Nice car!!!

Keri's Collage... said...

Your parents look good with the car...he may have to take a u-turn and have a mid-life crisis so he can get one of his own after this trip :)

Keri's Collage... said...

PS....your mom's hair looks fantastic in this pic!!
Maybe I need a convertable sports car to help with mine??