Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finally!


I have been waiting 'forever' to do this post! I can now say with relief that our flood restoration is FINALLY finished. When this all happened back in May I thought it would be all done in about 2-3 weeks. I was ever so wrong about that! It was a bit of a pain between dealing with adjustors, contractors, project managers and suppliers but now it's done and I don't have to think about that stuff anymore! Here are the long-awaited before and after pictures...

6 comments:

Terry said...

Looks fantastic. In retrospect, probably worth waiting for.

villagegirl said...

Looks great! Nice floors and paint!

Ali said...

Looks wonderful! I love the flooring!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great choice of flooring and paint color.

QuiltNut Creations said...

i'm so jealous of your flooring. i have shiny emerald green tile in our laundry room. i have dropped so many things on it hoping to break a tile or two so we would have to replace it, no such luck *sniff* lol

it looks fabulous Rachel!

Jenn said...

Love it! I guess sometimes floods are good :)