Monday, July 05, 2010

Coza!

Have you been to Coza in Langely yet? If not I recommend you try it out soon. It's really yummy food. My 'sister-in-law-friend-partner in shopping' (it's complicated really) and I headed out to Langley the other night. It was supposed to be 'just coffee' but it turned into dinner, tons of shopping AND coffee!
We had the flat bread...so good! Tracy was very lady like and only ate half of hers. I demolished my entire serving.

Tracy, it was super fun. We'll go again just as soon as my credit card cools off!

5 comments:

villagegirl said...

Well that sure sounds like fun!
I've never been there but believe me...it's on my list!

Terry said...

What? You ate the whole thing?

Keri's Collage... said...

Sounds like a perfect girly day!
We all need that now and again! Where is the post where you show off all the goodies you bought?
I love Coza!

Tracy Milton said...

Rachel,
I had such a great time, definately we will do it again soon. I love how you explain how we are related. :) You will always be my sister in law no matter what! :) Once the credit card is cool, lets do it again. lol.
Enjoy the sun

QuiltNut Creations said...

really? we went a few months ago and it was awful :( sounds like a fun day!