Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Think We're CRAZY!

After our last cat died I said that we'd never get another cat.
We got another cat!
Actually what I meant was I would never get another cat unless it was declawed and I didn't want to pay for declawing so I thought that finalized our decision right there. Then my neighbor told me about a sweet one year old kitten that needed a home...and she was already declawed! It seemed like it was meant to be. She's a wee little tabby (the best breed for families in my opinion) and she's ours now! I hope we've made the right decision....yikes.
Welcome to our family, Bella!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Brandy the second?

sultana said...

It was meant to be. Another Brandy ! I hope that everyone is happy because I am delighted also.

Anonymous said...

Although I'm not a cat lover, I must say that your new kitty is very adorable.

Tracy Milton said...

She is so cute. Aww! The boys must love having her. :)

Kimberley said...

awww, she's so cute! i love tabbies!! bonus that she's declawed.