Sunday, January 23, 2011

Had Enough?

Yes you have? Too bad. Now that my parents have returned to town I have gotten my dad's pictures and wanted to post his highlights!


Oh boy did Liam ever enjoy the hot tub. It definitely wasn't relaxing having him in there with us but he had a great time.He especially liked to splash his hands in the hot tub during the day. It was the same temp as the pool unless it was turned on. All settings for the pool and hot tub were done with a remote control. So high tech!

I attempted to get my pasty white skin a sun tan but the rays were not strong enough. My mom and dad have very brown faces after 5 weeks of holidays though.



The kids swam every single day!



My parents took the boys on a hike one morning. Chad moaned and groaned about it the whole way up. He was delighted to say the least when they came to the 'trail closed' notice. Nathan was perturbed as he was all set to get to the viewpoint.



More of Joshua Tree Park.

I think I will post only one more set of holiday photos and then we'll call it a day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope...I'm not tired of your trip photos yet. Thanks for sharing some more of them!

Keri's Collage... said...

It's always fun looking at holiday pictures!!

white girl said...

Great photos! What kind of camera does your dad have?

Rachel said...

It's a Nikon D5000

Fiona said...

Love the pic of you guys on the beach.