Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tucking it Away in our Memories

The very last set of holiday photos! I had a hard time narrowing it down to a reasonable number so it's a bit of a bombardment. Thank you Andrew for sharing all your fabulous pictures.

I believe we left off at the zoo. Andrew got a great shot of one of the examing rooms available for public observation. Looks like wee teddy is ready for his check up.


Now we are in Legoland. This was a ride that we waited over an hour to do. It was similar to the Toy Story ride in Disney where you get a laser gun and shoot targets along the way. Very fun even though I really am a horrible shot!

This was the ride we did at the end of the day. Looks like a tame little roller coaster from the ground but it actually was a bit thrill. I screamed plenty much to the amusement of Nathan who was my seatmate!



This spinning type of ride was similar to Tilt-A-Whirl or the Teacups at Disney. Keith promised not to spin our car but totally lied and has us whipping around in a frenzy. Not impressed!


If a ride had a short line up we went on it whether the boys were keen or not. Chad was not looking forward to getting wet on this water ride at all!


The cars went round and round as there were underground water explosions blasting off intermittently. It was a bit hard to predict whether you come off the ride dry or wet!


Chad is simply enduring it while Keith is having a grand old time!
Worst parents ever...off with our heads!


I wish we would have known that you could make a purchase at the Lego store anytime during the day and they would hold your packages for you until you left. We didn't know this so we visited the store right at closing along with 1000 people with the same idea! It was nuts.

Fun times being silly with Uncle Andrew.





Faces!

Shiny happy people at the Cactus garden.

A beautiful night time shot from the back deck.

Indian Canyons. Can you see me all alone on the opposite side of the river? Shortly afterwards I decided to make my way across. I made it across successfully was very happy to keep my feet dry.


Let's just cut the road straight through the rock!

I love these cell phone towers. Might as well try to make something nice to look at out of an ugly necessity!


I love this picture...nice one Andrew!

Andrew drove back with my aunt, uncle and cousin. They stopped in their time shares along the way. Very nice place here in Oregon.




My next big project will be to chose which ones to print. What a task that will be!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE that nighttime shot. I actually got butterflies in my stomach just looking at it.

villagegirl said...

He is a stellar photographer! I love the night time shot as well. And well, pretty much all of them. :)

Trace said...

Great photos!! The water ride looks like it has potential to get you very wet! :)

Beth said...

Looks like such a wonderful holiday!

poof said...

Nice pictures. They all look strangely familiar. And hey, don't forget FROZEN! Shiny happy FROZEN people at the Cactus garden. And numb, and chilled...and smiling only because we were about to leave and crank up the heat in our vehicles!

-the rellies

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the pictures!