Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011

Hello my lovelies!
We're back from Palm Springs with 571 photos, 1000 memories and no tan to show off!
It was a good trip...the weather was all over the place but being away is good enough and one can still have fun no matter what the weather!
It didn't really feel like Christmas or New Year's to us. We tried, of course by attending church on the 24th and having gifts and a turkey dinner but still it was not the same. But we're good with that.
That being said I didn't set any resolutions for 2011. We don't have any goals as a family or plans even! I think it might be nice to just take things one day at a time and enjoy the moment (this is big for me as I am a planner to the nth degree!).
So, here's to 2011 and whatever it may bring us!

6 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Happy New Year! Glad you had a nice Christmas in the desert with your family!
Welcome home to sunshine :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rachel! I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful time away and that you made it safely home again.

Kori's House said...

Happy New Year Rachel and family!!
Glad your back safe and sound. Looking forward to your stories!

Looks like you have a relaxing year ahead :)

Rachel said...

Actually...my hope for 2011 would be to move to a new house. I forgot about that :)

villagegirl said...

I totally understand the planning thing. It would be nice to just take one day at a time...hmmm...maybe I'll give that a try.
Well, happy new year anyhow!

Lovella ♥ said...

Happy New Year Rachel! I love that you are taking one day at a time. I think if we all did that there would be a tad less stress.

I am sorry you arrived to rain on your vacation. I hope it brightened up for the main part.