Saturday, July 30, 2011

Escape for a Few Hours

I am not an avid movie watcher and watch TV even less. But if the topic interests me I am all over it! My mom took this DVD out from the local library and passed it along to me seeing how I like Irish drama. Well anything Irish is interesting to me really!
If you can locate this BBC mini-series DVD in your local library I would recommend it for a good drama about an Irish family. Besides the delightful accents the storyline is good and now perhaps I shall read the book!


Another mini-series I am enjoying right now with Keith is
'Band of Brothers'. This is a war drama and wow is it ever interesting! I have been reading novels set in WWII for years now so being able to watch it dramatized just fascinates me. Another recommend that you can find at your local library!

1 comment:

Trace said...

I have the book of Band of Brothers but haven't read it yet. I read alot of WW2 stuff also! I will need to check the series out!