Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Growth

We were lucky enough to be able to see Suzanne and Tyler twice in one week! Then were on the mainland this weekend to attend a wedding. We hosted a brunch here for the entire family today. It was pretty delicious if I do say so myself.


And a photo of the cook scooping ice cream onto fresh blueberry cobbler. Another successful PW recipe, might I add.
The best thing about my day is that I got the green light to announce to the world that I am going to be an AUNT! My wish came true! Suzanne and Tyler are getting a jump start on their family and the baby is due February. We are thrilled for them. And to think I was just getting over the surprise of their engagement. People, you move FAST!
Finally, a little niece or nephew to love and spoil. I just hope the Canadian Forces don't take them too far away in the next couple of years!



3 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

I think I just regained my appetite :) Looks good!
And congratulations Auntie!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Being an auntie is so much fun.

villagegirl said...

Oh it's so much fun to be an auntie! Yay! I'm happy for them!