Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bye for a Week


As you may recall, sending Nate to camp last year was a bit stressful for me. Now that we are seasoned pros we were able to send him off without a backward glance! Nathan was so excited all day about getting to camp this evening. He is in a cabin (if you can call the luxurious accomdations that) with all his best buddies so I know it's going to be one fabulous week. The weather forecast is perfect too which really helps.

Chad was stuck like glue to Nate until we left. He really REALLY loves his big brother.

Nate and two of his very good buddies

Nathan and Blake.....great buds!

Saying good-bye. Chad did shed tears on the drive home but that was cured with a big ice cream cone!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Awww, so great. I LOVED camp as a kid. Yes, I've seen those "cabins" and it sure ain't what it used to be.

Anonymous said...

I love how close your boys are. I imagine that it will be a very long week for Chad and a not long enough week for Nate.

QuiltNut Creations said...

i know where your boys go to camp ;) we'll be there on Sunday dropping our second off for his first camping experience