Sunday, July 27, 2008

Karumba!

Eeeeekkkkkk! I can't believe it. I'm 30 weeks pregnant. This is the home stretch. I'm so ready to be DONE with this mutation of my body. The heartburn, tiny bladder, leg cramps and swollen feet and extra fat all over are making me feel like a freak. It's time for this little one to be on the outside. As you can see the little image on my sidebar is certainly looking like a full term baby!
We've got our stroller all set up. Time to shop for an infant seat now! The clothes are amassing due to very generous friends and some great sales at the mall. It's really nice to be able to buy in advance and not just get white or some other gender neutral color.
We are off early tomorrow morning for our annual camping expedition. Sigh....I'm going to try and be a good sport about it.
We'll see you all in blogland when we return!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

You ARE definitely a good sport to go camping when you are that pregnant! I hope you get to sleep on something comfortable!!

Keri's Collage... said...

You look awesome!
Have a great trip!

Dayna Chu said...

we love our graco quatro tour "travel system" ... I did a tonne of research before buying it and it seems to have paid off... I also know lots of others with the same stroller that love it. :)

Dayna Chu said...

ps, I brought that up because it comes with an infant car seat and base... but just noticed that you already have a stroller, so never mind! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Only 10 weeks to go? Yay! I can't wait for your little one to be born either. :)

Have fun camping! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Jenn said...

I hope you're sleeping on some thick foam and that you have fun!

Kerry said...

I'll be praying that these last 10 weeks go by quickly and that you won't feel too uncomfortable. Now, camping....you are a BRAVE woman. The only way I'd do it is if I had a really nice thick air mattress to sleep on. :) Hope you had fun.