Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3.5 Weeks Old Already

Liam is growing right before our eyes. The days are long but the weeks do fly by. I can't believe we've survived almost a month of 'newborn' stage!



As you can see, Liam's cheeks are filling out. He's not anywhere near being a chubby baby but those cheeks are soft and very kissable.


My s-i-l gave me these very clever little 'Pee Pee Tee Pees' for diaper change time. We tried using one today and he shot the little 'hat' right off with his stream!!!

12 comments:

Gaye said...

Rachel, he is adorable!

Kerry said...

He is definitely filling out..and he is so adorable. The pee pee tee pee looks like a great thing to get...I remember getting peed on way too often.

Stephanie said...

I don't know why, but our son never sprinkled on us, ever! And yes, Liam is suuuppppeeerrrr cute!!! I wish I could kiss his head.

Unknown said...

That first pic is just gorgeous...he is cuter than a button:)

Keri's Collage... said...

It was SO nice holding him today! He is just ardorable! And yes...those cheeks are so kissable!

Anonymous said...

Liam is so very, very sweet. Truly one of the cutest babies I've ever laid eyes on.

Colleen said...

I love that first photo of the two of you. His serious look is so sweet.

cayman77 said...

Hilarious! sprinkling wee wee. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes is so cute!!!!!!!

Chastity said...

He is precious. I enjoy your updates so much right now since he is only two days younger than my girls. It's amazing how similar the experiences are.

Kori's House said...

Liam is a sweetheart!
Hard to believe he is 4 weeks already! I haven't held him enough :)

Canadian Kristin said...

He is so yummy!
The pee pee tee pee - what a hoot!

Fiona said...

3.5 weeks already? growing so fast. :) i love that first pic of the two of you. beautiful.