Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Pictures of Course!

Yes, I am really feeling like a SAHM lately. I don't get out much and my life revolves around Liam at the moment. I feel a bit sheltered from the outside world and my blog shows it!
I look forward to getting out and about, being more involved in the kids school, and even taking some time for myself now and again.
Liam is growing right before our eyes. His hands don't look so fragile anymore. They look 'meaty' and I suspect there will be dimples at the base of each finger before long. His nights are getting better. He is usually up only once or twice. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get him back to sleep but Keith takes care of that for me. I only hear about it in the morning!
Here are a few recent photos...






8 comments:

Chastity said...

I've just started getting out and going to playdates again, and it has been heavenly. It makes you feel a little claustrophobic to stay home 24/7...I don't know how some women do that all the time.

Kerry said...

Can't believe how much he's grown...and he's smiling already. He is ADORABLE!!! Hope the nights keep getting better. :)

Anonymous said...

Chad looks like a giant next to Liam! lol Love the sweet little magnetic messages.

Jenn said...

Great pics! He's already growing up too fast!!

Unknown said...

He is getting chubby cheeks:) Good sign! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Colleen said...

I'm glad to hear you're getting a bit more sleep. :)

Kimberley said...

great pictures rach! uhh...question. what is a SAHM?? i'm not up on the lingo. :o)

Kimberley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.