Monday, October 13, 2008

A Whole Lotta Pictures!

Yawn! Life is tough when all you do is eat sleep and poop.
Hey Mum....how cute am I?
I can't believe how exhausted I was after a short walk. We didn't go for long or very fast. I am horribly out of shape.
My proud boys...everyone took turns pushing the stroller that afternoon!
Liam with his Grandad, both Great Grandfathers and his DaddyA family shot from Thanksgiving
My mom made Liam this quilted and framed birth annoucement. Each of our boys have one on their wall. A wonderful gift!

My family

He is having more and more 'alert' moments. He really seems to enjoy looking at the world around him.
And finally a serious and thoughful Liam. I'm sure the thoughts are about milk...or perhaps filling his diaper :)






7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that quilted birth announcement your mom made. What a lovely thing to have for life. I wish our kids had something like that. Thanks for the photos. Liam keeps getting cuter with each passing day.

QuiltNut Creations said...

fabulous pictures and i love that birth announcement!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. And may I say, you're looking terrific!

Kerry said...

Great pictures and you look amazing Rachel!! Liam is growing so much already, it's incredible!

Canadian Kristin said...

That 'family of 5' looks good on you! Just "right" somehow!!! :-)
What an awesome family photo with the greatGrandpas! LOVE that quilt!

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh. .tell your mom the birth announcement she made is just wonderful. So .. perfect for a boys room too.
I loved seeing all the pictures. .thank you for sharing them.

Fiona said...

great quilt. i'm working on 2 boy baby quilts myself, but not quite that fancy. you look so great and how is it possible he's getting cuter!