Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dismissed

Sadly, we are now done with the 'baby' doctor. Liam had such a successful check up yesterday that we have been released back into the care of our GP. I am sad in a way because I really liked Dr Drieger.
Liam weighed 7 lbs 11 oz which is a gain of 8.5 ounces in a week. He is finally above his birth weight! The formula seems to be doing the trick.
We have had a few random 'good' nights which gives us hope that we won't always be walking around in a sleepy fog.
Our baby is one month old! Amazing.

8 comments:

Terry said...

I like these posts that are all good news!

Chastity said...

The kids don't see a pediatrician? I guess they do things differently in your neck of the woods.

Keri's Collage... said...

I can't believe that he is a month old already! Time flies :)

Jenn said...

Glad to hear he's getting bigger and that you're figuring stuff out... Here's to more sleep!

Anonymous said...

A month old already? That milestone seems to have gotten here rather quickly. Well, at least for those of us who didn't have to live it each day.

Unknown said...

I think it is nice to go for your seven week check up at your own doc...I would much rather be in a compromising position with my regular doctor!!!

cayman77 said...

rach. I just wanted to say : I l.uv ya!!! Your blog makes my day, Your such a great Mom- and you always look so good!!!!!!!!!!!

villagegirl said...

I'm so, so glad that he's gaining and I completely understand the sadness of having to be shipped back to the regular doctor. If I had a choice I'd go to that practice preggers or not! They really are that amazing.