Sunday, December 23, 2007

Angel Alert!

This weekend both boys were in our church's Kidstown Choir production. I think I can objectively say it was an excellent show! Nate and Chad had been practicing weekly since September and it showed. The kids did a fantastic job!

My littlest angel



My wiseman



The boys with Uncle Murray and Auntie Tracy. It meant everything to the kids that you guys came to watch them. Thank you for making the effort to come!!!



And Grandma came twice! Thanks for your support too! Nana and Grandad were there as well. They did the show three times this weekend so they are now plum-tuckered. Ahhhhh...it's such a good feeling to watch your kids up on stage singing their hearts out for God's glory!
After the show we thought the kids should be rewarded for their hard work so we went out for lunch. A bit of a treat since we don't take them out often.
Since this production has been quite the focus for the past while it's hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! We are so excited and look forward to a wonderful Christmas.

5 comments:

sultana said...

I can hardly wait to see it again on DVD. The show was soooo good.

Kori's House said...

We are so sorry to have missed it!
They were awesome last year so I can only imagine how great they were this year!!
Hopefully I will get to see the dvd??

Amazing costumes - WOW!

Lovella ♥ said...

They did just a wonderful job. I wouldn't miss this program for the world. They put so much work into it and truly they were the best angel choir I had ever seen.

Canadian Kristin said...

Nothing is cuter than kids in a choir!

Terry said...

We were privilaged to take in 3 big Christmas 'productions' this season and "Angel Alert" was by far the best. My, how things have evolved since my Sunday School days, for the better! What a joy to see my grandsons so 'into it'.