Friday, December 14, 2007

Shopping Complete

Happy to say that Keith and I completed our Christmas shopping today! We were focused and got the job done in just a few hours. Yippee! I don't want to set foot in the mall again now until next year.
I have to make a restaurant recommendation as well. Keith and I had a gift certificate for 'Restaurant 62' and stopped there for lunch today. It was VERY good. Fresh and tasty. I had a chicken and avacado wrap and Keith had the chicken club sandwich. Mine came with a delicious caesar salad and Keith had a delicious roasted tomato soup. The service was also very good.....attentive but not over-bearing. It's a fine line! We look forward to trying it out for dinner sometime in the future.

And because posts are lonely without pictures, here is one of me at Christmas....maybe 1974. Chubby as ever!

PS. My dad tells a really good story on his blog today (well, I liked it). Check it out!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

You won't go to the mall just once.....just one more time so you can sit there with your Purdy's ice cream and chuckle at all the frantic looks as people rush past in a last-minute panic.....ah, come on, that's the FUN part of getting done early! ;-P

LOVE that cutesy little girlie in the adorable crochet dress!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on having the shopping done! I was a slacker this year and still have a few gifts to buy.

I just love that picture of you. So adorable!

villagegirl said...

Oh the cuteness!

The Lang 6 said...

When I saw both of you dropping off the boys on Friday, I figured there would be post as to why! My curiousity has been settled!

Rachel said...

There are spies everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture...you were adorable. And (because of my age) I also love the dress...my daughter's had similar dresses at about that age. I always feel a smile within to see children in crochet and knit clothing...somehow they just look "loved" to me...but I could be strange.

Elma

Kerry said...

Wow...good for you.
And..you look SO cute in your picture. SO CUTE!!

Gaye said...

It's like yesterday that I remember you in that dress. Cutey patooty!

QuiltNut Creations said...

that picture is adorable!